Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lady GAGA on a wheelchair!


Lady Gaga has to use a wheelchair after having emergency surgery on her hip, and she has introduced it to fans, naming it Emma.
Lady Gaga is using a wheelchair after having emergency surgery on her hip.

The 'Bad Romance' singer was forced to scrap the rest of her US tour dates last week as a result of sustaining the injury to her right hip, leaving her in great pain.
Introducing fans to her wheelchair, she posted a picture of it on Twitter and gave it a name, writing the caption: ''This is Emma.''

Expressing her regret at having to cancel 25 shows in the 'Born This Way Ball' tour, she recently told fans in a statement: ''I barely know what to say. I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for some time now, [and] over the past month it has worsened. I've been praying it would heal.
''I hid it from my staff. I didn't want to disappoint my amazing fans. However, after last night's performance I could not walk and still can't.''

She admitted she is ''devastated'' about the cancellation and sought forgiveness from her fans, adding: ''I hope you can forgive me, as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself. I'm devastated & sad. It will hopefully heal as soon as possible. I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and I'm sorry.''
OR PHOTOS CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment